This workshop is a part of INDIACom-2019 (http://bvicam.ac.in/indiacom/). The workshop aims to grasp innovative ideas from researchers who focus mainly on using IT as a tool for adding value to organisations. The workshop welcomes papers in the fields of information systems and more precisely in the areas of information management, big data analytics, business processes modelling / engineering, project management, healthcare engineering and enterprise computing. Moreover, papers which address: business solutions, development methods (based on the use of models), design, analysis, synthesis, deployment, testing and maintenance of complex project environments with a view to produce quality solutions, that can contribute to corporate decision making at a strategic level are also welcome.
Every paper will be reviewed by at least two reviewers. All accepted papers of the workshop, after presentation, will be published in the main conference proceedings by IEEE Xplore, which is indexed with world’s leading Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases, including ISI, SCOPUS, DBLP, EI-Compendex, etc. All workshop papers will also be published by Bharti Vidyapeeth in the pre-conference proceedings to be made available at the time of registration.
In addition, selected papers presented to IWIEM2019 will be recommended, with substantial extension, for publication in the following journals:
- Business and Information Systems Engineering (SCI Expanded/ISI 2015 Impact Factor 3.392)
- International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (SCI Expanded/ISI with 2015 Impact Factor 1.664), Scopus and many other databases
- International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI), Web of Science (All Journals), SCOPUS, El-Compendex, INSPEC
- Australian Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Systems (Indexed by INSPEC, Ranked B by Australian Government)
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, ISSN - 1530-8669, published by Hindawi. Indexed at Web of Science, Scopus, SCIE, JCR having its Impact Factor as 1.899 for 2016 (JCR), etc. Details of which is available at https://www.hindawi.com/journals/wcmc/.
- Advances in Multimedia, ISSN - 1687-5680, published by Hindawi. Indexed at Web of Science, Scopus, ACM DL, DBLP, INSPEC, etc. Details of which is available at https://www.hindawi.com/journals/am/.
- Network Protocols and Algorithms, ISSN - 1943-3581. Indexed at ACM DL, DBLP, INSPEC, etc. Details of which is available at http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa/index.
- International Journal of Information Technology (BJIT), ISSN: 2511-2104 (Print Version); ISSN: 2511-2112 (Electronic Version), published by Springer Nature and enlisted in the UGC List of approved Journals. Details of which is available at https://www.editorialmanager.com/BJIT/default.aspx.
|Submission of Full Length Paper
||31st October, 2018
||Paper Acceptance Notification
||15th January, 2019
|Submission of Final Version of Paper
||11th February, 2019
||Registration Deadline (Early Bird)
||11th February, 2019
Further queries can be addressed to
Professor Mohammad Yamin