Call for Papers
The topics of interest include but not limited to: -
Management information systems, knowledge management, data design, mining and management, big data analytics, project management, E-business and E-government, business process modelling, analytical decision making, Information management
Intelligent and brain-inspired cognitive computing and information processing techniques, including those based on perception, action, affective and cognitive learning and memory, attention, decision making and control, social cognition, language processing and reasoning, problem solving.
- Clinical, biological and medical informatics engineering, personalized and preventative (e and m) healthcare, natural language processing, multimedia and business intelligence, social media and network analytics, trend discovery, opinion mining.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that must not be published elsewhere and not currently under review for any other publication. The manuscripts in English must be submitted in the format (both as Word and Adobe PDF files) requiredby the main conference. Page limitations must be strictly observed.
Papers should be submitted as described in the submission guidelines of the conference. A PDF copy of the submitted manuscript should, indicating its inclusion for the conference, also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every paper will be reviewed by three reviewers. At least one author per accepted paper is required to register and attend the conference. All accepted papers of the conference, after presentation, will be published in the main conference proceedings, to be published and indexed by IEEE Xplore, which is indexed with world’s leading Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases, including ISI, SCOPUS, DBLP, EI-Compendex, etc.
In addition, selected papers presented to ICIEM2021 will be recommended, with substantial extension, for publication in the following journals:
- Business and Information Systems Engineering (Thomson Reuters, 2016 Impact Factor 3.39)
- International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (SCI Expanded/ISI 2016 Impact Factor 1.664), Scopus and many other databases
- International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI), ISSN - 1941-6237. Indexed byThomson Reuters, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, etc
- Australian Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Systems (Indexed by INSPEC, Ranked B by Australian Government)
|Submission of Full Length Paper
||02nd November, 2019
||Paper Acceptance Notification
||12th Jannuary, 2021
|Submission of Final Version of Paper
||29th Jannuary, 2021
||Registration Deadline (Early Bird)
||29th Jannuary, 2021
Further queries can be addressed to
Professor Mohammad Yamin